Monday, August 11, 2014

It's a...
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I thought I would share one more bit of exciting news with you all today...
A couple weeks ago...the same day we found out we were moving...
we also found out that we are having a...
BOY! 
We are beyond excited and can't wait to meet him already!
(I'm still getting used to calling him a him!)
Of course we had girl names all picked out and continue to struggle with a boy name...
that we can both agree on :)
.....
We are anxious for this new adventure and it has become so real now.
To look ahead and see myself as a mom to a little boy and all that will come with it.
But until then I want to enjoy the time with just the two of us and the entire journey.
.....
I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Snips and snails and puppy dog tails... boys are THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete