Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trust Yourself!
I thought I would take the next couple weeks
and share a few things that I have learned through my experience with
 Lindsay P Designs.
Some tips and advice on what to do, 
what not to do, and everything in between! 
It is as simple as that!
I am someone who needs/likes affirmation. 
And I don't think there is anything wrong with that...
Unless, of course, it is prohibiting you from moving forward and trusting yourself.
.....
The first few months of Lindsay P Designs I was cautious.
I didn't want to be annoying to potential customers.
I would run things past anyone who would listen to me...
"does this sound okay?" "does that sound okay?" "can I read this to you?"
.....
Now I will be honest...I still do this to an extent 
But before, I would do it out of fear and distrust in my own abilities...
I would often doubt what I thought would be the "right" thing to say or do in situations.
Learning to trust my own judgment and instincts was a hurdle that I am slowly getting over.
By doing so, it makes the positive outcomes so much sweeter.
.....
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment