Monday, October 6, 2014

Finally Back!
It's been over a month since my last post and I am so happy to get back!
A lot has happened since then...
we have said goodbye to our first home and town...
And have said hello to our new home!
We are finally getting settled but still strive to get our "routine" back.
I think this is good practice for when our sweet little boy arrives in about two months and our lives are rocked again!
It is all part of change and this new adventure of ours and we are so thankful for it.
.....
I've been trying to make our new house feel like home (without breaking the bank!) and slowly but surely it is. It's a work in progress and one that is oh so fun!
.....
Last weekend I was blessed to have been given a beautiful shower by sisters who completely outdid themselves. 
So many special touches I can't help but share!
 This little guy (who is growing and growing and kicking like crazy!!!) is already SO loved...
It just amazes me!
.....
Four new card designs are on the website for Fall and Christmas designs are coming soon...
So stay tuned!
Can you believe it's already that time of year!
The leaves are changing and the cold briskness is definitely in the air. 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment