Monday, February 9, 2015

Priorities
I had one of my best friends come visit for a few days last week which was so much fun! 

Between family and friends we have had a steady flow of visitors 
which has been SO great. 
However, I've realized that the amount of special touches, meal prep and 
activity planning I can do has quickly lessened 
now that I have a little one demanding my attention. 
Priorities have changed and I am learning that things don't have to be perfect in order for people to feel loved when they walk in the door.
If all I have is a place to rest there heads on at night, that is okay!
.....
I'm so excited with the positive response I've received about the mini apron! 
Don't forget to take a peek online.
It's being offered in all of the French fabrics below...
...including this sweet vintage fabric
As with all products-10% of the profit will go toward 
Strong Against Cancer organization.
.....
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment